2014/08/04

Three Things I know to be True (Self Introduction)

Hi, my name is Sunghun Choi. I'm studying in Jeju.
The picture below is the school that I'm going now. It is called KIS Jeju.

The three things about me :

1. Running

2. Certificate

3. New Zealand


The picture below is the two friends with uniform in my athletic club. Those two are my team for relay. My first thing about me is running.
Our relay team won 4th with whole of international school is Jeju, except Branksome Hall.
There were high school students during events.
However, we won the our high school teams. I ran 100m, 200m, 300m. For 100m, I ran in around 13.5 sec. For 200m I ran less than 25 sec.
I really enjoy to run, and try to run faster.

The picture below is the few of the certificate that I have.
I have few certificate that represent me.
Most of them is the certificate about the computer.
For me, I have certification of 2nd grade of Computer Application, and certification of 1st grade of Word Processor.
Except computer certificate, I have certificate about Taekwondo.
I'm trying really hard for getting the other computer certificate.
I'm hoping for me to get other computer certificate in this summer vacation.

The pictures blow is the few of picture during traveling in New
Zealand. From the top, the first one is the picture in Sheep shows, and the bottom one is the front of the one of the library in the New Zealand.
I had really great summer vacation when I was 4th grade.
I traveled to New Zealand, and Australia for 3 months.
During traveling, I learned new cultures and traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment